Creative Midfield have recently launched a brand new responsive website for the Ladies European Tour.
A fully content managed and open source solution, with a new player database that integrates with the existing golf scoring platform. The newly designed website features a new engaging layout that will bring fans closer to the tour, the players and the action.
– To improve fan’s engagement with the LET
– The existing website was built in an outdated proprietary CMS with no access for LET staff
– Player, tournament and website data was unstructured and stored in various locations and formats
– A non-responsive layout, cluttered design with no digital advertising opportunities
– Deliver an open-source CMS solution
– Build a separate master player and tournament database to include all historical LET data
– Integrate the existing scoring platform and show live scores and leaderboards during tournament play
– For the design and layout to reflect our recent LET brand refresh, to simplify user journeys and encourage fan dwell time
– Deliver new and compelling tour and player content, features and news
– Provide opportunities for official LET sponsor and partner digital advertising
– The new website design was well received by LET and fans
– Key website metrics exceeded project targets
– The frequency of content updates increased, improving fan online engagement
– Major sponsor and partner deals have subsequently been signed by LET